Villa Zefxis | Cyclades, Antiparos
Quality: Luxury | Character: Traditional, Artistic
Floors: 4.5 | Area (sq.m.): Building - 300, Plot - 1056
Views: Garden, Pool, Sea, Island - "Despotiko"
Ideal for: Families, Friends, Winter accommodation
This villa fulfills the promise of offering an experience as a true inhabitant of the island, providing at the same time all comforts.
The house was built primarily from local and Pillions' stone, onyx, Naxian and Egyptian marbles. In addition to these materials it was used screed, mahogany and wood nuts. Windows are made from wood and are all double-glassed for best insulation. Villa "Zefxis" is decorated with traditional furniture's from Skyros blended with modern country style and built in furniture's. The colors and the design are harmonized with the environment. The primary color of the interior of the house is usually seen in other islands of Cyclades such as, Syros and Simi. The outward space of the house is harmonized with the natural environment.
The interior of the house is consisted from multiple levels, which are perplexed in a way to create a feeling of a unified, open plan design, space.
- Two bedrooms with two single beds each
- Living room
Kitchen, everyday dining room, wc and a small laundry room
- Primary dining room, main living room and fireplace all in the same area
- Small studio, with a small desk, bathroom, living room and double bedroom all in the same area following an open plan design.
- Separate bedroom with double and single bed
- Master bedroom with a dressing room and a bathroom
- Separate small house with a small living room, a small kitchen, a wc and a small double bed bedroom
- Beautiful garden
- Pool and a shower-pool
- Living room with dinning space and a bar at the area of the pool
- Small garden living room for the guest-house
- Playroom with pink ponk table
- External barbeque-kitchen
- Second shower
- Extra space for breakfast